Virtual Meetings are becoming the norm in Life Science companies. This change has brought the need for different Facilitation Skills to ensure meeting success. Dr. Dan Neundorf has developed a customized workshop for Life Science companies entitled: Facilitating Virtual Meetings. The objectives of the practical program are:
- Identify a best practice framework for facilitating a virtual meeting
- How to plan and start an effective virtual meeting
- How to keep virtual meeting participants involved, interested and focused
- Discover effective remote listening and questioning techniques
- Develop sound speaking techniques and language choices for rapport and clarity
- Learn how to effectively close a virtual meeting
The program has a practicum component where each participant facilitates a virtual meeting.
Please contact Dr. Dan for more details on this program.