One-on-One Leader Coaching
The best companies change and grow over time, and it all begins with leadership.
Determining your effectiveness as a leader requires stepping outside of your company and outside of yourself. Taking proactive steps to identify areas for potential growth will move you closer to the goals you want to achieve.
Today’s leaders excel by building a wide range of skills by making an overall evaluation of a full range of components including:
- How you approach organizational change, and with what mindset
- The level of capabilities required by your position and industry
- How you manage time and relationships
- Where you find the balance between “hands on” and “hands off” leadership”
- How you communicate and present yourself
- Your levels of self-awareness and learning agility
- Your mastery of decision-making and conflict-resolution abilities
- An experienced, confidential and safe environment
- A testing ground where you can explore ideas
- Opportunities to be challenged with new ways of thinking and perspectives
- Measured progress toward achieving your leadership goals
- A unique, effective process to where you will gain insights and uncover solutions for meeting personal goals and business objectives
- Advancing Business Relationships
- Having More Influence at Work
- Conflict Resolution Mastery
- From Storytelling to Action
- Project Management Principles
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Mastery
- MBTI Leader Practicum: Retention and Implementation of the MBTI on your team
- Getting the Sale by Changing Customer Minds
- The New Leader Playbook
- Leading Change and Engaging Others
- Innovation that Creates Value
- Advanced Facilitation Skills
- Supervisory Skills: A Toolkit for Success
Group and Team Leadership Development
Dr. Dan Neundorf has developed a comprehensive suite of programs specifically designed and crafted to meet the individual needs of the leaders within your company. Each program addresses certain fundamentals, while addressing the leadership goals you have determined for your specific organization.
Development Courses for Leaders with Direct Reports
One of the biggest challenges leaders face is juggling the many needs and personalities of their reports. Dr. Dan Neundorf has developed methods to help leaders continually grow throughout their careers.