- Clarity about team purpose, success criteria, roles, and responsibilities
- Trust level on the team
- Communication styles and skills
- Growth vs. Fixed mindsets
- Levels of collaboration and accountability
- Results orientation
- Change readiness
- Conflict resolution skills
- Track record of team success
It’s time to take your team to the next level and create a High Functioning Team that sets itself apart from others.
Types of Teams
Cross Functional Teams: Cross functional or extended team is a group of people with different functional expertise working toward a common goal. Team programs include: Project Teams, Employee Advisory Teams, Task Forces, Executive Boards, Brand Launch Teams, Administrative Associates Teams, Social Committees.
Virtual Teams: The Virtual Team Program consists of 6 phases: Roles and Responsibilities, The Team Charter, Focusing Action and Collaboration, Conflict Resolution Skills, Change Management, and Leadership on the Team
Customer Teams:Are you looking for a creative way to give your customers much more value than your competition? I work with your Customers Teams on their issues that are causing performance problems for their own organizations. When the problems are solved they thank YOU. That thank YOU results in: Greater customer loyalty, greater access and an increase in sales and relationship.
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Dynamics and Clarity
- Team Collaboration
- Team Trust
- Planning for teams
- Getting Along: Personalities on your Team
- Influence without authority for Professionals
Contact Dr. Dan Neundorf to discuss how to build and lead your own High Functioning Team.